Elisabeth is best known for her appearances in the Annual CrossFit Games. Less than 6 months after being introduced to CrossFit, Elisabeth qualified to the 2011 CrossFit Games, Placing 13th overall and making a splash with her memorable performance in the “Killer Kage” event.
Elisabeth is a top CrossFit Athlete with four CrossFit Games appearances and two consecutive North Central Regional crowns. She’s well known for winning CrossFit Games events such as the 2012 “Double Banger,” and 2013 “Cinco 1,” and 2014 “Clean Speed Ladder.” Elisabeth is also accomplished in the sport of Olympic-style weightlifting with three USA Weightlifting National qualifications and American Open Weightlifting Championship appearances. Elisabeth is a proud member of SEALFIT Kokoro 30.
Elisabeth brings the experience of 15 years of competitive gymnastics, CrossFit Level 1 certification, CrossFit Kids certification, and coaching over 40 seminars over the past 3 years.
More About Elisabeth:
- 5 Time CrossFit Games Athlete (Women’s Individual top 15 finishes)
- 2 Time North Central Regional Champion
- 20 CrossFit Games & Regional Individual Event Wins
- 2014 East Coast Championships Team Champions (Teammates Stacie Tovar, Chris Spealler, Rich Froning)
- 2013 Granite Games Champion
- 3 Time American Open Weightlifting Championship Competitor (top 10 finishes)
- 3 Time USAW National Championship Qualifier
- SealFit Kokoro 30
- CrossFit Level 1, CrossFit Kids
- Coached 40+ seminars
- Master of Science in Social Work, Licensed Social Worker (inactive)
Please forward all business inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org